One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for blue crane
- ‘The spectacular courtship dance of the Stanley crane begins with the pair running around in circles.’
- ‘I saw Stanley cranes protecting a nest and wattle cranes with a young one.’
- ‘The blue crane (Anthropoides paradisea, also called Stanley crane) is a bird very special to the amaXhosa, who call it indwe.’
- ‘On the first part of your trek you'll see Stanley cranes, okapi, and yellow-backed duikers (a variety of antelope).’
- ‘A new male Stanley crane has come to join our female.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.