One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of making something conform to a standard.‘training ensured standardization of procedures at all sites’‘lack of standardization in terminology’count noun ‘laboratory standardizations and techniques’
- ‘Within the context of a military program that required minimal delays, the standardization of architectural solutions became a key advantage.’
- ‘Methods and measurements are based on standardizations established during the 1960s.’
- ‘Its e-commerce council addresses such issues as standardization of shipping codes to capture the efficiency that the Internet offers.’
- ‘Standardization of production practices increases task programmability.’
- ‘Over time, standardisation of accounting periods gradually became integrated into law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.