One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of making something conform to a standard.‘training ensured standardization of procedures at all sites’‘lack of standardization in terminology’count noun ‘laboratory standardizations and techniques’
- ‘Over time, standardisation of accounting periods gradually became integrated into law.’
- ‘Methods and measurements are based on standardizations established during the 1960s.’
- ‘Standardization of production practices increases task programmability.’
- ‘Within the context of a military program that required minimal delays, the standardization of architectural solutions became a key advantage.’
- ‘Its e-commerce council addresses such issues as standardization of shipping codes to capture the efficiency that the Internet offers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.