One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘O'Hara's Noh plays are among his most stageable dramas.’
- ‘He helped Stein structure her richly cryptic prose into a stageable scenario.’
- ‘I cannot imagine a successful staging of a piece with so much instrumental music and that has very little stageable drama to it.’
- ‘‘Musically it's uneven, but it's certainly got some gorgeous moments (like Magda's famous early aria ‘Chi il bel sogno di Doretta… ‘), and even Puccini's weaker passages are eminently stageable.’’
- ‘This is an eminently stageable and listenable piece.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.