One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was wonderful to see so much talent amongst both junior and senior students on the stage, in the choir and the band, and in the lighting, sound and stage management.’
- ‘The stage management was not only artistic, but the perfection of common sense.’
- ‘Starting out as an actor, he specialised in stage management and light design.’
- ‘Stuart's background as a chartered mechanical engineer, coupled with musical experience and stage management and set design qualifications, provided the perfect technical balance to Judy's artistry.’
- ‘At 18 Jae knew he wanted to pursue a career in show business so he went to study stage management at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.’
stage management/ˈstāj ˌmanijmənt/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.