One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The import of Merlan's analysis is that the name Mangarayi, like many other language names, has been more stably associated with a grouping of sites than it has been with a grouping of people.’
- ‘Second, because researchers still have to learn how to safely and stably transform stem cells into specific cell types, say, pancreatic islet cells to treat diabetes.’
- ‘Lateral transfer is the process by which genetic information is passed from one genome to an unrelated genome, where it is stably integrated and maintained.’
- ‘Single nucleotide polymorphisms are stably inherited, highly abundant, and distributed throughout the genome.’
- ‘According to this thesis, there just aren't enough stably employed men in the ghetto for women to marry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.