One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The import of Merlan's analysis is that the name Mangarayi, like many other language names, has been more stably associated with a grouping of sites than it has been with a grouping of people.’
- ‘Lateral transfer is the process by which genetic information is passed from one genome to an unrelated genome, where it is stably integrated and maintained.’
- ‘According to this thesis, there just aren't enough stably employed men in the ghetto for women to marry.’
- ‘Second, because researchers still have to learn how to safely and stably transform stem cells into specific cell types, say, pancreatic islet cells to treat diabetes.’
- ‘Single nucleotide polymorphisms are stably inherited, highly abundant, and distributed throughout the genome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.