One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You can only find that he did the act of murder if he was himself the stabber or took part in what he knew at the time it was happening was a knife attack’
- ‘Both the suspected stabber and victim of the attack are from Laois and were thought to have been at a nightclub in the town.’
- ‘He was not 100 per cent sure whether it was that person or whether it was the person who handed the knife to the stabber.’
- ‘They contended that the scientific evidence pointed to Miller, not Rahman, as the stabber - evidence that should have precluded capital punishment.’
- ‘Police nabbed the stabber while he was trying to escape from the apartment where they both lived.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.