One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Soft and moist.‘the bananas will turn soft and squishy’‘the road is a sluice of squishy mud’
- ‘We're no longer served instant mashed potatoes with squishy peas.’
- ‘I stabbed at the squishy tofu and slowly reeled in the noodles.’
- ‘Boots are recommended, especially if you want to explore the muddier, squishier paths towards the riverside.’
- ‘You were standing on a bit of squishy ground.’
- ‘Only the wettest, squishiest things make a splat noise when striking a hard surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.