One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Soft and moist.‘the bananas will turn soft and squishy’‘the road is a sluice of squishy mud’
- ‘You were standing on a bit of squishy ground.’
- ‘Only the wettest, squishiest things make a splat noise when striking a hard surface.’
- ‘I stabbed at the squishy tofu and slowly reeled in the noodles.’
- ‘We're no longer served instant mashed potatoes with squishy peas.’
- ‘Boots are recommended, especially if you want to explore the muddier, squishier paths towards the riverside.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.