One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To avoid disturbing the session, I pick him up out of his car seat and walk him up and down the room, he's a bit squirmy but calming down.’
- ‘But several of the groups seem a little squirmy in their new clothes.’
- ‘What's more, both of the boys read this site on occasion, which makes me feel even more squirmy about all the commentary.’
- ‘This boy and my son were squirmy and they wanted to run outside at night and play on the sidewalk now that their ice cream was done.’
- ‘But the ends to which it aspires are neither moderate, nor reasonable, and it gives me a squirmy feeling to contemplate them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.