One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The French bulldog breed is prone to several conditions and congenital diseases the most common of these being problems relating to breathing due to the squatness of their face.’
- ‘For all his seeming squatness, his movements were precise, and his hands in particular were small and sinewy.’
- ‘The addition of the larger screen and video capabilities are nice but I'm not keen on the squatness and I particularly dislike the colors.’
- ‘Adding to the criticism, a Belgian architect said in 1965 the structure was ‘incredibly overbearing’, denouncing also its squatness and banality.’
- ‘The resulting look is one of solidity and squatness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.