One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Janet explained that the squashiness of a loaf of bread disappears without this key ingredient, and pastry crumbles more easily.’
- ‘Suspension-wise, it's tightened up just enough for confident back-road handling, while still retaining enough squashiness for good off-road articulation.’
- ‘This cute pony is my favourite at the moment - made in soft suede effect fabric with felt mane and tail he is just the right size and squashiness for a small hand.’
- ‘The soup of the day is roasted squash, and we're happy they haven't killed the squashiness with too many carrots or spices, as many restos do.’
- ‘The squashiness of the butternut shone through beautifully, and the custard was firm but light.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.