One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His career went into a tailspin as the children of the '60s rejected squareness.’
- ‘After everything is nailed together, check the wall for squareness first by measuring across diagonally from one corner to the other, then measuring the opposite diagonal.’
- ‘The problem is that Ross often misinterprets the appeal of retro entertainment, ignoring the sophistication of the classics while exaggerating their squareness.’
- ‘Although Nadia has a wide forehead and a slightly pointed chin, because her face narrows around her cheekbones her face shape would be most likely classified as heart-shaped with a touch of squareness.’
- ‘The classic Range Rover shape is kept in the new design except that the squareness is softened by some subtle rounding off at the edges and front.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.