One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Software that enables a user to obtain covert information about another's computer activities by transmitting data covertly from their hard drive.
- ‘Criminals who infect computers with spyware can be jailed for up to five years under the bill.’
- ‘The real problem with spyware is that it gets installed without the user realizing it.’
- ‘These plans included better protection against spyware and spam.’
- ‘Removing spyware and adware from infested machines or blocking infection in the first place has become a lucrative market.’
- ‘They just tell you that you have spyware on your computer, and leave it up to you to figure out how to remove it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.