One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for vernal equinox
- ‘Christians began to use a complicated formula that places Easter on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox.’
- ‘The date of the spring equinox determines the date of Easter.’
- ‘The autumnal equinox occurs in March in the Southern Hemisphere, and the spring equinox occurs in September.’
- ‘In ancient times the spring equinox marked the start of the New Year and festivities were held to honour the birth of new life and the new beginnings that lay in store.’
- ‘The spring equinox is fast approaching, and soon we can all throw open our windows and let the March breezes blow winter away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.