One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She was an engaging little creature, full of sprightliness and life.’
- ‘‘Come on, let's get back to the inn,’ Chenok stood up with a sprightliness that you wouldn't find in a dying man.’
- ‘Yet it was their sprightliness in attack, their urgency in scampering forward, that characterised the early exchanges at Rugby Park.’
- ‘If I was known for my sprightliness on the field, it was because I gave everything to be fit and healthy.’
- ‘‘But I'm 18, that's how old I feel,’ he says - and there is, to be sure, a sprightliness about him still.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.