Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for spraydeck
- ‘I had a devil of a time getting my sprayskirt over the kayak's opening because it was so tight.’
- ‘The following four neoprene sprayskirts are all manufactured with a grippy rubber underside to the deck to ensure a dry fit.’
- ‘This sprayskirt is built with a shock-cord rand that provides a tight seal, and the PowerSpan tunnel stretches easily to form-fit your torso.’
- ‘The neoprene in sprayskirts will shrink in cold weather making the skirt harder to put on.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.