One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And I've climbed on dozens of tractors, sprayers, fertilizer applicators, and ATVs equipped with high-tech gadgets.’
- ‘Air-blast sprayers, which are commonly used to apply insecticides and fungicides in orchards, produce a relatively high number of small droplets.’
- ‘Since extended range nozzles have an excellent spray distribution over a wide range of pressures, they can be used on sprayers equipped with flow controllers.’
- ‘With air blast sprayers, we have to remember that the droplet release height is where the air jet no longer controls the droplet trajectory and the wind begins to direct droplet paths.’
- ‘Cold-fog sprayers apply pesticide in a mist or aerosol.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.