One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It comprises a mixture of ceramic materials and premium wear-resistant aggregates, forming a trowelable, castable, or sprayable liner for wear protection.’
- ‘Some fungicides have been applied to barley on the few recent sprayable days but many are still waiting.’
- ‘Cement-based overlays on the market today include sprayable microtoppings, and trowelable, stampable, and self-leveling materials - each providing different decorative effects.’
- ‘Variations of thermal-spray techniques and the diversity of sprayable materials have created new opportunities for the thermal-spray industry.’
- ‘We have taken an insecticide that is considered to be short lived in the sprayable form and extended the longevity of the product.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.