One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A spokesperson.‘the Homeland Security spox has assured us that there would be “robust and thorough security threat assessments” in place’
spokesperson, representative, agent, mouthpiece, voice, frontman, spokeswomanView synonyms
- ‘My time as an education research spox is at an end.’
- ‘Their spox didn't answer repeated emails and phone calls, and they appear not to care.’
- ‘Their spox tells us the attack today was meant as a message to the West.’
- ‘I support the party's one day becoming the chief spox for conservatism.’
- ‘The coroner's office spox said a toxicology report was still pending.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.