One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But we're also obsessively clean, showering once or more every day and spraying, dusting, and scrubbing our homes to spotlessness.’
- ‘The full-frame transfer, representing the film's original aspect ratio, has been lovingly restored and is amazing in its spotlessness.’
- ‘It was a horrible mess compared to its usual spotlessness.’
- ‘The bedroom next to his belongs to his friend Jonas, and it has a manic spotlessness.’
- ‘The thing that strikes you about the whole set up, whether it is the racing team, the supercar site, or the electronics section, is the incredible spotlessness of everywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.