One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bedroom next to his belongs to his friend Jonas, and it has a manic spotlessness.’
- ‘The thing that strikes you about the whole set up, whether it is the racing team, the supercar site, or the electronics section, is the incredible spotlessness of everywhere.’
- ‘But we're also obsessively clean, showering once or more every day and spraying, dusting, and scrubbing our homes to spotlessness.’
- ‘The full-frame transfer, representing the film's original aspect ratio, has been lovingly restored and is amazing in its spotlessness.’
- ‘It was a horrible mess compared to its usual spotlessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.