One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A journalist who writes about sports.
- ‘As a goodwill gesture, I took several sports writers out for a meal Thursday.’
- ‘I will let the real sports writers discuss this issue.’
- ‘Six other Times sports writers were asked to predict the result.’
- ‘And that had the sports writers up in arms right from the beginning.’
- ‘Let's talk to a couple of sports writers who know these teams well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.