One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Occasionally or at irregular intervals.‘he worked sporadically at part-time jobs’‘the comedy is only sporadically funny’
- ‘He sporadically thinks of the possibility of a pardon.’
- ‘The energy situation is expected to continue to be sporadically uncertain.’
- ‘This view was sporadically applied to artists in the 16th century.’
- ‘Sporadically published, its sixth issue came out last month.’
- ‘They exhibit and work extensively on the Continent and in the UK, but only sporadically in the US.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.