One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The condition of being spontaneous; spontaneous behavior or action.‘she occasionally tore up her usual schedule in favor of spontaneity’
- ‘Composers are not known for their spontaneity.’
- ‘There is a genuine spontaneity to their reactions.’
- ‘I really enjoy the spontaneity of live audio, especially as a collaboration.’
- ‘He is a conductor of bold gestures, not averse to sacrificing spontaneity for micromanagement of detail.’
- ‘With one exception, they are spoken texts and so have the spontaneity and naturalness that make for pleasurable reading.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.