One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His face was splotchy and wet and he whimpered when he looked me in the eye.’
- ‘It's good in some places, but the black levels often appear grey or splotchy.’
- ‘She stared at her lap, her long hair falling around her splotchy complexion.’
- ‘The painted surface is splotchy, as if damp or abraded, and the piece as a whole is very subdued.’
- ‘He was staring at the brown splotchy ceiling, mulling over the events of that evening, when his door began to creak open.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.