One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Barely had they settled in their seats when on stage sprung Christy Bannon splendiferously decked out as Joe Dolan.’
- ‘I just deleted them, and now FF is working splendiferously.’
- ‘I read a report at The Sun's website that said there is a pre-pre-production in the works for a new He-Man movie (most splendiferously played by Dolph Lundgren) and it will either star Brad Pitt or Gerard Butler.’
- ‘‘Darling,’ says the splendiferously proportioned woman listening quietly at her side, ‘You tell these people that if they so much as touch you, they will have Camila to deal with.’’
- ‘Here are just a few of many wonderful, splendiferously loving things you can do to make all aspects of your tiny tiger's life - and yours, too!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.