One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The leaf shape, color and spininess of English holly are all highly variable.’
- ‘In general, the spininess of the clinkers is inversely proportional to both the thickness of the clinker layer and of the flow itself.’
- ‘Leaf spininess is highly variable from clone to clone, from complete spininess to very few spines.’
- ‘Evergreen leaves are simple, alternate, glossy, leather-like and vary in marginal spininess.’
- ‘Ecotypes have also been shown to vary in spininess, flower colour, seed size and time of emergence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.