One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The spilitic basalt associated with chert found in the vicinity of Rio Tuba belongs to the sediments of this period.’
- ‘EA 37 is characterized by having a more clay-rich matrix with abundant inclusions of weathered spilitic basalt, lime stone, low-grade metamorphic greywacke, quartz and flint.’
- ‘We saw spilitic vesicular basalts and rhyolites at Giants Cave.’
- ‘It is not known if these xenoliths are spilitic.’
- ‘As will be shown in the mineralogy section of this paper, the spilitic rocks are characterised by fresh augite, albitic feldspar, and an abundant development of epidote and pumpellyite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.