A young spider.
- ‘If a favourable patch of ground is found around the burrow of the matriarch, the small spiderling will settle there.’
- ‘As the spiderlings mature and begin to mill about, the mother becomes strangely subdued.’
- ‘The spiderlings of the horned baboon spider only commence moving about 50 days after hatching.’
- ‘The emerged spiderlings disperse within a week.’
- ‘The number of live emergent spiderlings was used as a measure of fecundity.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.