One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dilated capillaries on the skin, resembling spider legs, and common among children and pregnant women.
- ‘The result is dilated blood vessels or spider veins.’
- ‘Some pregnant women have spider veins on the face, neck, upper chest or arms.’
- ‘But now, a procedure used to treat spider veins has been improved and doctors are using it to target bigger problems.’
- ‘What can be done to get rid of spider veins on the legs?’
- ‘Sclerotherapy and laser treatment generally are performed on the smaller surface veins, which often are referred to as spider veins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.