Dilated capillaries on the skin, resembling spider legs, and common among children and pregnant women.
- ‘Sclerotherapy and laser treatment generally are performed on the smaller surface veins, which often are referred to as spider veins.’
- ‘But now, a procedure used to treat spider veins has been improved and doctors are using it to target bigger problems.’
- ‘What can be done to get rid of spider veins on the legs?’
- ‘Some pregnant women have spider veins on the face, neck, upper chest or arms.’
- ‘The result is dilated blood vessels or spider veins.’