One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Calcifications, size, location, edges, and spiculations were documented for each nodule.’
- ‘Lobulation, spiculation, and satellite lesions all suggest an increased likelihood of malignancy.’
- ‘Architectural distortion, spiculation, and microcalcifications are rare (with the exception of ovarian carcinoma).’
- ‘The shape was roughly ovoid, but the borders reveal areas of spiculation with extension to the pleural margin.’
- ‘Typical findings include spiculation of the mucosa, spasm, abscess, or evidence of frank perforation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.