One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As I watched my films slide out of the processor, there it was in my left breast: a tiny spiculate smudge.’
- ‘Your photos show the heavily spiculate skin of the mantle and the tubercles very well.’
- ‘The dorsum is entirely covered with long spiculate papillae, about 130 m in length which are characteristic of that genus.’
- ‘The labrum is wide, with spiculate ridges.’
- ‘Shallow lobulation is observed and short thin spinule, deep lobulation or spiculate protuberance is not observed in the tumour edge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.