One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The granular to spherulitic microstructure of Carinachites has been documented by several previous authors.’
- ‘Their study of whole-rock chemistry has shown somewhat higher silica contents of the spherulitic structures as compared to the host rhyolite glass.’
- ‘They typically grow in two-dimensional fanlike and spherulitic arrays.’
- ‘Besides, the aragonitic shell is made up of two oriented layers: an irregular spherulitic prismatic layer and a fine complex crossed lamellar layer.’
- ‘These aggregates scatter light, however, due to their amorphous nature, and would not be spherulitic or birefringent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.