One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The adult ovary may present marked deviations from its typical form, sometimes being unusually long, spheroidal, flattened, triangular, crescentric, or otherwise irregular.’
- ‘The nodules are white, spheroidal, flattened in the plane of bedding, and typically 3-10 cm in diameter.’
- ‘All sound elements were cleaned and finished with modern paints; broken elements were replaced in cast spheroidal graphite iron to exactly the same sections as the originals.’
- ‘Similar results are obtained for more general spheroidal shapes such as ellipsoid.’
- ‘The open conformation would easily associate with the surface of a spheroidal particle that is much larger in size.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.