One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sphenoidal bridge is broad anteriorly, constricted posteriorly.’
- ‘The ophthalmic artery may be associated with the development of a branch of the lacrimal artery that passes through the sphenoidal fissure to anastomose with the middle meningeal artery.’
- ‘The middle meningeal gives rise, in about 50% of cases, to an accessory meningeal artery, which also enters the skull via the foramen ovale, or the emissary sphenoidal foramen.’
- ‘Branches of the nasal nerve have been described passing to the frontal, ethmoidal, and sphenoidal sinuses.’
- ‘Faint, anteriorly convergent ridges extend from the sphenoidal bridge and define the shallow basisphenoid fossa.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.