One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Use of spermicidal jellies and creams increases susceptibility to infection by altering the vaginal flora and increasing the adhesion of Candida organisms.’
- ‘If intercourse occurs more than once during the six hours that the diaphragm must remain in place, additional spermicidal jelly first should be inserted into the vagina.’
- ‘Examination gloves and vaginal lubricating gel are used during the fitting, but a sample of a spermicidal jelly may be shown to the patient as part of the instruction process.’
- ‘You must use some kind of birth control (such as birth control pills or condoms plus spermicidal foam, or not having any sex).’
- ‘Use of spermicidal contraception within the preceding week was associated with an increase in the presence of abnormal bacteria in vaginal cultures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.