One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, the testes contained highly refractile cysts that most likely represent degenerating cysts of spermatogonial cells.’
- ‘Because they can now grow spermatogonial stem cells in culture, researchers have a ready source of cells that they could manipulate genetically, explained the study's senior author.’
- ‘A maximum of 50 offspring were tested from each ENU-treated male to prevent the recovery of identical mutations from the limited population of spermatogonial stem cells.’
- ‘At the apical end of the testes, stem cells divide to produce a spermatogonial cell that undergoes four rounds of mitosis to produce 16 primary spermatocytes.’
- ‘In previous studies, longitudinal evaluation of F 2 chimeric males revealed evidence of chimeric drift with selection against the germline having a history of Type B spermatogonial irradiation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.