One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For spelunkers, Natural Bridge Caverns offers some of the best commercial caving in Texas.’
- ‘The grotto members are not spelunkers; they are ‘cavers.’’
- ‘‘We are spelunkers, examining stalagmites today,’ Susie tells me, concentrating on the rock formation at her feet.’
- ‘Long ago, when I was an active spelunker, it had occurred to me that radiocarbon techniques ought to be applicable to the dating of secondary deposits in limestone caves.’
- ‘Avid spelunkers may spend days or even weeks underground finding connections between vast underground cave systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.