A small creeping herbaceous plant of north temperate regions, with small blue or pink flowers.
- ‘How can I deal with speedwell in my lawn, preferably without using weedkillers?’
- ‘The glossy leaves of soapwort and finely textured carpets of Turkish speedwell stay green for most of the winter.’
- ‘Notorious sun lovers are daylilies, sedium, and speedwell.’
- ‘Alternative landscape plants might include spiked speedwell, lilies, Siberian iris, spiked gayfeather and garden sage.’
- ‘With the onset of summer there's the cow parsley, poppies, honeysuckle, wild roses, speedwell, ragged robin and foxgloves.’