One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See speech therapy
- ‘Valerie is happy to report that they have now appointed a speech therapist that works with people with Down's Syndrome every Monday.’
- ‘The door banged open and another speech therapist entered with two interns bringing up the rear.’
- ‘Shelley developed speaking problems serious enough to send her to a speech therapist.’
- ‘Its facilities include a baby clinic, midwives, health visitors, a speech therapist, a community dentist and an audiologist.’
- ‘The patient tolerated the procedures well and was followed up by a speech therapist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.