One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Vernon said the amount of suburban office space being built speculatively is likely to decrease in the coming months as global economic growth slows.’
- ‘Percy arched one brow as he regarded me speculatively.’
- ‘Anyone writing speculatively about a future society must deal with the problem of work.’
- ‘Laurie tilts her head, examining Hannah speculatively.’
- ‘However the reluctance of developers to speculatively build and their ability to hold has prevented a significant decrease in value.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.