One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Chloride binding by the proteins was assayed spectroscopically by monitoring the chloride-induced blue-shift of their absorbance spectra.’
- ‘Total phosphorus was determined spectroscopically, using persulfate-oxidized samples, by molybdate blue absorption.’
- ‘The approximate enzyme concentration was determined spectroscopically as previously described.’
- ‘MB is also known to form aggregates that can be easily characterized spectroscopically.’
- ‘They analyzed the remaining liquid spectroscopically and found three new sets of spectral lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.