One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The assay was validated directly by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.’
- ‘Both samples are sent away for carbon dioxide isotope analysis by mass spectrometry (laboratories usually return the results within a few days).’
- ‘The other way is to use gas chromatography/mass spectrometry to measure how much of the offending compounds are in pond water.’
- ‘The first is examined using mass spectrometry, which knocks molecules apart and analyzes the debris.’
- ‘The charcoal tubes were desorbed with 1 ml of methylene chloride and analyzed by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.