One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device similar to a spectroheliograph which produces a directly observable monochromatic image of the sun.
- ‘It also covers the more esoteric subjects of monochromatic observing and spectrohelioscopes.’
- ‘The picture below shows an interior view of the spectrohelioscope with the top cover removed.’
- ‘I tried various avenues, and decided after doing research that the spectrohelioscope was the way to go.’
- ‘By combining a spectrograph and a solar telescope a spectrohelioscope allows us to tune to a specific wavelength without having to purchase several filters.’
- ‘The internal construction of our spectrohelioscope is shown in Fig.3 below.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.