One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device similar to a spectroheliograph which produces a directly observable monochromatic image of the sun.
- ‘It also covers the more esoteric subjects of monochromatic observing and spectrohelioscopes.’
- ‘The internal construction of our spectrohelioscope is shown in Fig.3 below.’
- ‘I tried various avenues, and decided after doing research that the spectrohelioscope was the way to go.’
- ‘By combining a spectrograph and a solar telescope a spectrohelioscope allows us to tune to a specific wavelength without having to purchase several filters.’
- ‘The picture below shows an interior view of the spectrohelioscope with the top cover removed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.