One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A squad that is used for kickoffs, punts, and other special plays.
- ‘You may want to work your special teams on containing punt and kickoff returns.’
- ‘Our defense is solid and we've shored up our special teams.’
- ‘The special teams play is a tad confusing the first few tries, but with some practice using the Mini-Camp drills help explain things and get you on the right path.’
- ‘The special teams division really needs work, Dave.’
- ‘For two great teams, the special teams units are extraordinarily uninteresting aside from the kickers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.