One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And thus it is speakable or tangible only as perceived in the changes it effects.’
- ‘Such threats aim to define the limits of the public sphere by setting limits on the speakable.’
- ‘He said: ‘It's about taking the unspeakable and making it speakable, It's about recognising that unless you ask you don't know.’
- ‘Michael went silent, turning his thoughts into an intelligent and speakable form.’
- ‘It seems so obvious really: not learnable, not speakable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.