One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her daughter suffers from bi-lateral spasticity, a form of cerebral palsy which Miller believes was induced by toxins accumulating in her breast milk.’
- ‘A new type of drug treatment is showing promise in children with moderate to severe spasticity.’
- ‘Although we based the study around spasticity, we also wanted to capture any treatment effects among the other important symptoms described by people with MS.’
- ‘It was announced on Thursday that a generic version of the muscle spasticity drug Zanaflex has been approved.’
- ‘Their problems with balance and some spasticity are improved by the riding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.