One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ten weeks into the project, I was lifting more and more weight, but I was stranded three inches short of the rim and jumping rather spastically.’
- ‘Social Dancing is so spastically uneven and nerve-wracking; so full of jittery caffeine beats and saccharin melodies that I find it impossible not to love every infantile moment about it.’
- ‘All of the sudden, Ryan spastically smacked me over the head.’
- ‘I saw Kayla and Andrew dancing spastically in the middle of the room.’
- ‘Overactive bladder is a condition in which the muscle surrounding the bladder contracts spastically causing frequent urination or incontinence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.