One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both spargers gave similar ink recovery and fiber loss as a function of bubble surface area flux.’
- ‘The core spray piping and spargers deliver water flow to the reactor core.’
- ‘A plurality of sparger jets protrudes from the wall surface for delivering an oxygen gas flow directly into the interior of the sludge.’
- ‘I'm currently not sure how much water will be above the sparger but I was guessing about 1 foot.’
- ‘All spargers come with customer designed connection, ready to be installed.’
- ‘Air is introduced into the slurry through spargers creating a countercurrent flow of air bubbles.’
- ‘The holder was unlocked and removed, leaving the sparger in operation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.