One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Specialists said commercial space venture was long overdue and technically feasible, but warned the initial price may be too high to attract enough spacefarers.’
- ‘But until human spacefarers get more experience - through many trials and some more errors - they're still going to need lots of luck.’
- ‘As a rule, spacefarers would rather face an emergency in orbit than TV cameras, popping photoflashes and a barrage of questions in five or six languages from scores of reporters.’
- ‘Chinese fighter pilot turned spacefarer Yang Liwei, a 38-year old from the northeastern part of the country, orbited the Earth several times.’
- ‘They may also provide new insights to ensure the health, safety and performance of International Space Station crewmembers and future spacefarers on extended missions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.