One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Conditions in the region of space close to the earth, especially the presence of electromagnetic radiation and charged particles emitted by the sun, that can affect human activity and technology.
- ‘But as with all space weather, satellites and communication systems will be at risk of disruption or damage.’
- ‘These features are the dominant sources of disturbances in space weather that lead to geomagnetic storms.’
- ‘The internal magnetic field of the Sun waxes and wanes on an 11-year cycle which affects the space weather.’
- ‘By knowing how auroras react to the solar wind, scientists can better determine the impacts of space weather in the future.’
- ‘Variations in space weather are caused by solar activity, including solar flares.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.