One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The frequency of occurrence of stars, particles, or other heavenly bodies, per specified volume of space.
- ‘Spherical harmonics were fit to the pitch and phase distributions in order to obtain fluxes from which phase space densities could be computed.’
- ‘For a Gaussian model, the effects of multi-particles Bose-Einstein correlations on the mean phase space density are studied.’
- ‘If these are massive early-type galaxies their space density exceeds the expectations based on hierarchical clustering models.’
- ‘Our study helps address the space density at low redshift, thus allowing us to get a more definitive measure of the evolution in number of these systems.’
- ‘Independent of one's redshift model, substantial changes in the luminosity function or space density of quasars and radio galaxies have occurred.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.